[Q] Is there an ER Diagram

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Nov 15 15:25:09 PST 2004

I've searched the archives (for diagram, model, etc.) and found an older
thread (2001) but the link doesn't work.

Has any more work been done by anyone?  I'm not installing right now but
need to pull some data from a backup/dump of a database and I'm a little
lost on how to pull the specific tuples/records.  I'm _not_ new to SQL
just to the FreeSide database latout.  If this information is in the
installation package just point me.

TIA,
Rod