[freeside] Customizing the Invoice

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.com
Tue May 18 12:49:01 PDT 2004

Albert Whale wrote:

>>     B. cd /usr/local; grep -r 'my ( $desc, $price )' *
>
> Are you saying that the original is in the /usr/local/ tree???

Quite likely.  But I don't know for sure about your system: I'm
suggesting a general solution: find a uniqueish string known to be in
the file you're looking for and use grep -r from a likely location.  If
it's not in a subdir of /usr/local in your case, maybe try elsewhere.

>>     C. You should search for (La?)TeX in the mailing list; I know that
>> the functionality exists but I am unfamiliar with it.
>
> Will this allow Logos on the Invoice as well?

If I understand it correctly, you can do anything LaTeXish you want.

Best,

Randall