Run/Rerun realtime credit cards

Damon damon at ourcomputershop.com
Mon May 3 07:44:17 PDT 2004

I have two instances which i need to rerun a automatic credit card
billing.
I hope I have not missed an obvious method for either.

1. Customer who has already been billed (as say 'BILL") wants to setup
to use ccard.  Neither 'bill now'
or freeside-daily attempts to bill against credit card.

2. Customer card fails for some reason (ie bad address).  We want to
retry the card.

I have looked at the bill.cgi script and it looks like it runs the
cust_main.collect and a sets the retry to yes.
I even edited the script and added a call to retry_realtime.

Any help I could get would be appreciated.  If nothing has been done for
this already I will be creating something.

Thanks in advance,
Damon