Virtual Domains?

Jamyn freeside at wiretapped.us
Mon Mar 29 12:09:13 PST 2004

Hi all,

Does anyone have any tips regarding virtual domain packages?
I am having difficulty figuring out how I would go about allowing
customers to purchase/sign up for their own domain with FreeSide.

I have the "core" domain setup working; add/suspend/edit/cancel accounts
(and their exports) for the ISP's domain are ok, but customer-supplied
domains are difficult for me to wrap around.  Does anyone (on or off
list) have any tips or suggestions?

I am using bind 9.x for dns, and apache 1.x for the webserver.  Thank you
in advance for any suggestions, tips, etc.  I appreciate it.

-J