Account Suspension

Mike O'Connor freeside at pineview.net
Sun Mar 14 13:44:37 PST 2004

Hi All

Could someone please have a look at my message about account suspension and
give me some idea as to how to get freeside 1.4.1 to handle this ?

Also what is the relationship ship between  "Setup fee for this package" and
"Recurring fee for this package" ?

Is it setup fee is the first month charge and recurring is the next month
charges
or
The setup fee is an charge to cover configuration and installation of
equipment and the recurring is the charge for the first month.

Also when are the above charges actually applied

Thanks All

Mike