[freeside] Adding accounts

Rick Harby rharby at caarnet.com
Mon Mar 8 13:51:37 PST 2004

Main docs: http://www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/ look under 'File Exporting and
remote setup' although most of it doesn't apply to 1.4.1, it points you to
the web interface, as most Admins can figure out how to use the web
interface to export.

As far as the job queue goes, they should disappear within a very short
period of time normally, unless you have a ton of changes occurring. They
will remain across reboots, as the queue is maintained within the database.

Under the pending job queue view, do you see any errors, or anything? If
not, I'd recommend restarting the freeside-queued process to start with. As
it will record on the queued job any errors it encounters.

Rick