[freeside] fs_selfservice

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Jun 25 01:59:06 PDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 09:58:15PM -0700, Roger Alumbaugh wrote:
> What is the status of this module?

The agent/reseller interface, customer self-service and signup all use
the unified self-service framework in 1.5 (and 1.4.2).  I'm very happy
with progress on this code and have a bunch of customers using it
already.

On the client machines self-service functionality is available as a perl
API as well .cgi scripts that can be just "skinned" using the .html
templates.  I've been considering adding an XML-RPC API as well for easy
access from PHP and other languages.

> Any doc's anywhere or demo's of it available to see if it is
> something we should be looking at?

There's some preliminary API documentation in the modules
(FS::SelfService and so on), that's about it at the moment.

I need to get the web demo updated to 1.5 and include signup,
self-service, reseller interfaces, but I'm very busy, don't know when
I'll find the time.