signup server user different email domain?

Roger Alumbaugh Roger at Alumbaugh.com
Sat Jun 19 08:51:07 PDT 2004

Maybe I am missing something in the setup but here is what I am looking
for:

Say we have 5 domains we use for email and we let our customers pick
Which domain they want to receive email on.  I get no options to select
a different domain name on the signup server web page.  I could set up
a different service definition for each domain name but it would be
cleaner
to have a box from which they can select (we really have about 20 to
chose
From).

I have the svc_acct-alldomains  set to yes in configuration
I have the domsvc- svcnum from svc_domain set to default (also tried off
but no difference)

Am I missing something in the setup and should keep looking?  And if so
can
Somebody point me in the right direction to look?

Thanks..