httpd.conf fails with ($MLDBM::RemoveTaint=1;) with both updated versions of Redhat9 and RedhatEL3

Ryan Trainor Ryan at trainor.com.au
Thu Jun 10 21:11:46 PDT 2004

That had completely slipped my mind! I did have to comment that out in
order to get the freeside instance of apache2 to start. I was in the
playing around stages then and forgot to make a note of it. I have yet
to see anything not work as a result, but due to the frequent warnings
that I'm seeing on this list I might just compile an apache 1.3 from
source for freeside to run off and leave the standard port 80 instance
as the RHEL apache2 build.

Ryan