[freeside] invoice multiple customers

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Jun 8 21:12:33 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:13:44PM -0700, Mitchell Clay wrote:
> I am wondering if there might be a quick way of fixing
> something that got messed up with our conversion to
> Freeside.
> We entered customers on 5-31, and for some reason,
> Freeside says the next bill isn't until 7-1.

Sounds like the normal operation of anniversary/flat billing plans to
me.  A customer that starts out with a setup or next bill date of 5/31
will have their next bill date incremented to 7/1 when they're charged
(there is no 6/30).

> Is there a fast way to do a one-time charge for all
> customers for the month of June?

Should be pretty trivial to write a few line script.  man FS::cust_pkg