[freeside] Re: *** Probable SPAM *** [freeside]Balance Due onInvoice 7.4 (Message NOT delivered)

Nate Bradley Nate at acsmagnum.com
Mon Jun 7 11:34:22 PDT 2004

The following message you attempted to send to me was identified by our
mail system as being possible spam and was NOT delivered.  If this was a
legitimate message, please contact me via telephone at (402) 423-4238.

>>> "ivan-freeside at sisd.com" 06/07/04 13:31 >>>

The following message you attempted to send to me was identified by our
mail system as being possible spam and was NOT delivered.  If this was a
legitimate message, please contact me via telephone at (402) 423-4238.

>>> "ivan-freeside at sisd.com" 06/07/04 13:30 >>>

The following message you attempted to send to me was identified by our
mail system as being possible spam and was NOT delivered.  If this was a
legitimate message, please contact me via telephone at (402) 423-4238.

>>> "ivan-freeside at sisd.com" 06/07/04 13:28 >>>

The following message you attempted to send to me was identified by our
mail system as being possible spam and was NOT delivered.  If this was a
legitimate message, please contact me via telephone at (402) 423-4238.

>>> "ivan-freeside at sisd.com" 06/07/04 13:26 >>>

================
OpenBSD 3.4
freeside-1.4.1
HTML::Mason-1.26

I would like to insert the Balance Due, Previous Balance, and customer
number on the invoice_template in several locations (ie, tear away and
mail
in top form). I've searched the archives, and was unable to find a
working
solution. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Ron