[freeside] Service Address Problem

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Jul 6 09:13:33 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 12:02:16PM -0400, Dan Clark wrote:
> Recently, Freeside has stopped displaying the "Service Address" for our
> customers.  I can see that the service address data is still in the
> database, but Freeside is not displaying it when I pull up a customer.
> Also, during new customer creation, the fields for the service address
> are not available.  Any thoughts?

Freeside displays the service address based on whether or not the
relevant fields are in your database schema, as recorded in the
"/usr/local/etc/freeside/dbdef.<datasrc>" file.

My only guess as to your problem is that you restored or otherwise have
started using an out-of-date "/usr/local/etc/freeside/dbdef.<datasrc>"
file from an old backup or something.

Run freeside/bin/dbdef-create to recreate the file based on the the
actual schema of your database.