prepaid card error

Roger Alumbaugh Roger at Alumbaugh.com
Fri Jul 2 00:49:23 PDT 2004

Using 1.4.1 stable,
Debian 3.0 stable
Postgresql

I manually inserted a prepaid card into the database and all is good
(the script to add it gave me an error seconds at generate prepay line
28), it accepts the accounts that I put in manually just fine, however
if I put in an invalid account number it appears on the signup server as
if the transaction is completed and goes to the success page..   It
causes an error on the freeside machine which says:

Use of uninitialized value in print at /usr/local/sbin/fs_signupd line
81, <STDIN> line 1.

Line 81 of the fs_signupd is: print Client $error;

The line just prior to Use of uninitialized value does say it is sending
an error to the local client.

Am I maybe missing something here or a config setting somewhere?

Thanks

Roger
ACE-Internet