Error: Illegal or Empty on all config pages

Alejandro Galue agalue at sync.com.ve
Thu Jul 1 08:22:56 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm using freeside 1.4.1 running over Fedora Core 1, with:

Perl 5.8.3
Freeradius-0.9 (using MySQL)
Apache 1.3.31 (manually compiled with libapreq-1.3, mod_ssl-2.8.16, and
mod_perl-1.29 for freeside exclusive use)
I installed all required CPAN pacakges as installation instruction said
(with Apache::ASP)

I installed MySQL 4.1 and modified my.cnf in order to use InnoDB as default
table type.
I followed all steps on first installation docs

What else?
What I doing wrong ?
Why I receive errors on CGI always ?

I appretiate a tutorial or more explained howto to successfully configure
freeside.

My primary goal is to create a Internet Gateway with integrated AAAA and
billing services, using NoCAT, FreeRadius and FreeSide.

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro Galue.