Can't find domsvc in svc_domain.svcnum (new install)

Kent Andersen k1ent at altazip.com
Thu Jan 22 18:13:05 PST 2004

I have checked the archives and see this problem before but no solution was presented.
This happens when I try to provision a service. and yes I do have my domain name placed
in config  IE, domain - your domain  domainx.com
I see in the add screen a domain selector but there shows no domain in it.
what is it really wanting? or what can I do so it will start to provision?

Thanks in advance

Kent

Running Debian/Postresql/Apachessl/Freeside current 1.4.1