[freeside] Bug in 1.4.1 and more recent perl modules?

Jeremy Davis jeremy at manageisp.com
Thu Jan 15 20:13:29 PST 2004

Just downgrade the perl-pgsql module

Jeremy

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Nicholas Moline [mailto:n.moline at wcwireless.net]
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 6:25 PM
  To: ivan-freeside at sisd.com
  Subject: [freeside] Bug in 1.4.1 and more recent perl modules?

  I recently upgraded packages on my machine and now I'm getting this error
message and cannot use freeside, buth the web interface and the daily bill
crontab is broken, i get this error message:

  Cannot specify both sql_type and pg_type at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.2/FS/Record.pm line 272.

  At first I thought this was an isolated problem but then I attempted to to
setup a new freeside for a new company I'm a part of, and after installing
all the perl modules and such I got the same error during the bin/fs-setup
stage and cannot get 1.4.1 installed at all, can I edit FS/Record.pm somehow
to fix this problem or should I upgrade to 1.5.0pre or should I force
downgrade my perl modules or something?