export problems ssh failure

Kent Andersen k1ent at altazip.com
Thu Dec 23 11:34:25 PST 2004

I have a wierd export problem on FS 1.4 on my debian 3.0 postgresql and
apache-ssl
I have ssh set up on the remote box with public keys from the FS box and
from a terminal I can login as either user root or freeside without needing
a password (unattended) but for some reason when I try to get freeside to
provision a service it comes back with this error like it required a
password. confused? I am.
freeside-queued <user> was activated under the user freeside not as root.
in addition this happens on multiple remote machines with ssh keys installed
for unattended login

      Job Args Date Status
      40 FS::part_export::shellcommands::ssh_cmd  Thu Dec 23 13:31:37 2004
failed: Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

thanks

Kent