[freeside] Where are Business::OnlinePayment transactions logged?

Gerald V. Livingston II gerald.freeside at sysmatrix.net
Sun Dec 12 11:41:24 PST 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:54:30 -0800 ivan wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 12:06:13PM -0600, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:
> > Would you like me to clean up this explanation (give me a few weeks,
> I'm
> > running on fumes) to include as an AuthorizeNet addendum to the docs?
>
> As you know, I'm happy with my Authorize.Net installs and integration,
> but if other folks are interested, free to throw it up on the Wiki.

I understand that. But it's nice knowing that "test mode" is available from
within Freeside itself so that one can run new packages through a test
account, get a clean view of what Freeside generates for an invoice, etc.

For those of us big enough to need Freesdie but small enough to not be able
to afford a professional installation at this point it's nice to know we
can leave test mode on while figuring out how to create/arrange our
services and packages to match a legacy system -- and while importing
customers from that system while it is still in being used.

I'd just like to help any others who may find themselves in this situation.

(And I forgot about the Wiki -- I'm email oriented, don't like opening a
web browser unless absolutely necessary).

Thanks for your work on this amazing system.

Gerald