[freeside] cust_pay_batch.cgi not displaying data

Roger Alumbaugh Roger at Alumbaugh.com
Sun Aug 1 17:39:23 PDT 2004

As a backup alternative I used webmin to view and print what was in the
batch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Trainor [mailto:Ryan at trainor.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 5:15 PM
To: ivan-freeside at sisd.com
Subject: RE: [freeside] cust_pay_batch.cgi not displaying data

I noticed the same thing last week, but I've just been going thru making
sure all the perl modules were installed correctly, etc. I assumed it
was my setup. 1.4.1 RHEL3.0, apache1.3 and mod_perl from sources,
postgres db.

If anyone's seen this before and can suggest a fix I'd appreciate it,

Ryan Trainor

  _____