[freeside] non-OpenSRS domain wholesalers

Curtis Maurand curtis at maurand.com
Wed Apr 28 10:07:57 PDT 2004

I'm using names4ever.com.  They have a published, opensource spec.  its
xml based.  They also have a perlscript based control panel for your
users.  Their interface is also a published spec.  It looks like xslt
over a SSL connection.  $7.99 per domain name for partners.

http://www.names4ever.com

Curtis