[freeside] sql-mail table

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Apr 5 16:38:57 PDT 2004

Sorry, I haven't used the sqlmail export yet.  I'd be inclined to split
it into MTA-specific exports that inherit from a common base class if I
needed to use it or add support for additional MTAs.  I usually only
work on specific exports when I have a customer who needs them (same
with specific credit card gateways).