[freeside] Realtime Gateway when running "Bill Now" using LinkPoint

Stephen D. Bechard steve at destek.net
Wed Sep 24 08:51:09 PDT 2003

> Okay I have it finally testing to their secure site
> apparently the staging site has problems!!!
>
> Thanks for all of your help!

Okay, now that I have the Credit Card piece working with
Link Point, I was hoping to fire up the EFT piece as I
believe that Link Point supports it.

However, after setting up the necessary configs I get
the following errors on the Invoice Event:

failed: LinkPoint can't handle transaction type:
ECHECK at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1//FS/cust_bill.pm line 782

For those of you that are using Online Banking with
Link Point, are you successfully doing CHEK or just CARD?

Thanks in Advance,
Steve