[freeside] Error: couldn't insert record for new domain: Illegal recaf: NS

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Wed Sep 24 03:26:35 PDT 2003

httemplate/docs/install.html:

  freeside-queued was installed with the Perl modules. Start it now and
  ensure that is run upon system startup (Do this manually, or edit the
  top-level Makefile, replacing INIT_FILE with the appropriate location
  on your systemand QUEUED_USER with the username of a Freeside user you
  created above, and run make install-init)