[freeside] Cron output

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.net
Fri Oct 24 11:29:01 PDT 2003

Oh, yes.  A good point.  I hadn't examined the table
names.

Those tables are the internal tables that store
information about relations in PostgreSQL.  They are
created not when you set up the freeside tables, but
when you CREATE DATABASE, I believe, so the username
under which you created the db is the one that
matters.

You could probably eliminate those messages if you
created a new database with freeside's username, moved
things over to it with a database dump, and changed
over to that new database.  Also, you could probably
change it even more easily by hacking the pg internal
tables and changing the ownership; that's probably a
more pg-wizard type of operation.  If this system is
in production, you may just want to ignore these
messages and perhaps occasionally vacuum the system
tables separately.

Randall

=== message truncated ===