[freeside] Okay....New question

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Mon Oct 13 17:53:08 PDT 2003

"Scott Damron" <sdamron at globalmtn.com>:

   Thank you for your message reply of Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:47:43 -0700....

+----------
| From: "Scott Damron" <sdamron at globalmtn.com>
| To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
| Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:47:43 -0700
|
| Thanks Tony, I understand that, but it says you need to use cron or
| another method to whack it.  It also says that you need to pass the
| "user" to it.  Any Ideas?

  The perl script needs to know what freeside user to be when it
connects to the database.  Perhaps the answer is 'freeside.'

  Does anyone know if that code has been replaced by an event driven
piece of code?

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]