FreeRadius Integration . . .

Jason Flatt jason at flattfamily.com
Tue Nov 25 19:52:10 PST 2003

I am looking at using FreeSide billing software with FreeRadius, but I'm
finding documentation on getting the two to work with each other in short
supply.  Does anyone know where I can find a document that will outline how
to get FreeSide and FreeRadius working with each other such that account
maintenance can be done in one place?  I want to be able to add, change or
remove (or whatever) a user in the FreeSide database and have the relevant in
formation in the FreeRadius database modified automatically.

--
Jason Flatt (jason @ flattfamily . com)
Father of five (http://www.flattfamily.com/)