[freeside] fs-setup issue

Bob Purdon bobp at tekmax.com.au
Wed Nov 19 01:51:43 PST 2003

> Trying to run fs-setup as user freeside, I get:
>
> -su-2.05b$ bin/fs-setup bobp
> Cannot specify both sql_type and pg_type at
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/FS/Record.pm line 272.

Sorry, should have added there that I've cut copious lines of output to
save posting a 100kb message...

More debugging shows the error occurs in here somewhere:

-- cut --

print "1\n";

#USPS state codes
foreach ( qw(
AL AK AS AZ AR CA CO CT DC DE FM FL GA GU HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA
ME MH MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY MP OH OK OR PA PW PR RI
SC SD TN TX UT VT VI VA WA WV WI WY AE AA AP
) ) {
   my($cust_main_county)=new FS::cust_main_county({
     'state' => $_,
     'tax'   => 0,
     'country' => 'US',
   });
   my($error);
   $error=$cust_main_county->insert;
   die $error if $error;
}

print "2\n";

-- cut --

I get the '1' printed, but it dies before I get to '2'.

Cheers.