Adding realm to end of username in radius export

Joseph Tanner josetann at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 14:21:11 PDT 2003

Hello, I've been trying to get usernames exported to
my freeradius mysql database in the format of
"username at domain.com" instead of just "username".
I've tried editing the sqlradius.pm file and was
successful in getting it to work when running the
freeside-sqlradius-reset command, however it does not
work with the normal export (still comes out as
username instead of username at domain.com).  I've
searched for the answer already (that's why I fiddled
with sqlradius.pm) but I'm just not getting it right.

Here's the required info.  Version is 1.4.1rc2, using
HTML::Mason (with the 1.0x handler), all needed
software is installed (as the software does work as
intended), OS is a mix between Mandrake 9.0 and 9.1
(most everything but the kernel has been upgraded to
the 9.1 version), Postgresql is ver7.3, DBI and DBD
are the newest versions available.

Thanks for any help!