[freeside] Install Hints (i.e. finding MailTools)

Rick Parola rick at rpwebworks.com
Tue Mar 4 13:04:16 PST 2003

I guess I'll have to do just that, take 'em all out and start over, just for
peace of mind. I am pretty sure that my DBI and DBD::Pg are there, and I
don't see how others would affect this step of the process, but I seem to be
the only one who had this problem, I thought for sure I'd find a bunch more
like me on the archives since it's all a very straight forward fresh redhat
install and I followed the docs by the 't...

I program in php and use mySql for databases, my troubleshooting skills with
this are to say the least challenged, I thought I could install it without
having to learn perl, pgsql and the whole CPAN modules rundown but I guess I
was wrong.... Makes me just wanna port it to PHP ;-) (Just kidding, my plate
is full enough although it's starting to look like it wouldn't take me as
long as figuring this out... One day soon enough I'll laugh at this).