[freeside] Where to define radius database for billing out of?

Shayne Lebrun slebrun at muskoka.com
Tue Mar 4 06:06:40 PST 2003

Ah, so-ka.  If you identify a radius export for a given service, then use
the radius billing for a package using that defintion, it will also assume
the billing should come from there?

The problem there is, what if you're running a live database and a reporting
datbase?  Admittedly, you're likely running the billing off hours, it's not
going to affect it all that much, and so on, but the question is there.

Thanks!

Muskoka.com
115 Manitoba Street
Bracebridge, Ontario