[freeside] initial config saves some of the values?

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.net
Mon Jun 23 22:31:58 PDT 2003

It appears as though mod_perl 2 (version 1.99 is simply the pre-release
of 2, and is NOT just a higher 1) is causing various problems for
different folks; see e.g.
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg03312.html  and
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg03360.html for
pronouncements from Ivan on the topic).

Per the above I would consider only apache 1 and mod_perl 1 to be
properly "supported."

Randall