[freeside] initial config saves some of the values?

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.net
Mon Jun 23 21:56:24 PDT 2003

Hmm, is it too early to call this a trend?  Damn Red Hat for shipping
with that glorified beta software.

I am testing a second installation with Apache / mod_perl 1 and haven't
experienced this problem (although httpd will crash before even logging
or segfaulting if I try to PerlRequire either Apache::ASP or
HTML::Mason -- however, it seems to work fine without PerlRequire'ing
ASP at startup).

Best,

Randall