Programmer Need For Install

Kyle Leissner kyle at fiberisp.com
Thu Jul 31 12:30:50 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have just lost my head programmer. He installed freeside to work with freeradius and our mail servers, and everything works properly. The only thing that we are missing is a signup form and intergration with our authorize.net account. Can anyone install these?

I would have Ivan install them, but I talked to him and he says he only does full installs. I am sorry Ivan, you are a great guy, but I am not going to pay 1500 for a full install when all I need is a signup form and merchant account settings changed. Thanks, Kyle