CreditCard Retry

Troy Hammonds troyh at netsignia.net
Tue Jul 29 06:31:14 PDT 2003

Hello,
    I have setup freeside to the point where i am able to charge
creditcards.  I have been running tests on it and I notice if a CC gets
declined it dosent run again. I searched the groups and found someone
else asked about this and the answer was to set it up in Invoice Events
to run again.  I setup another CC even to run 5 days after the first and
it still didnt try the first ddeclined invoices. Can someone tell me
what I am doing wrong?  Is this even the event I need to sertup.  I
added a Collect on invoices event Payby CARD 5 days after but i get
'Deep recursion on subroutine "FS::cust_main::collect" at (eval 4525)
line 1' when i run freeside-daily. I am running freeside 1.4.1rc5.

Thanks,
Troy Hammonds