[freeside] mediation + freeside

Lal, Deepak (Contractor) dlal at harris.com
Thu Jul 24 08:22:33 PDT 2003

I would not mind contributing if I could get some information and advice:

1) How does Freeside do the billing now ? Is it based on Radius accounting
records only ?
2) If I already have the mediation done for Netflow or LFAP data and the data is
available in some form (text file), what would the "hooks" be for integration
with freeside?
3) Would correlating IP addresses with Subscribers and then pushing the
bandwidth/app utilization for each subscriber to the database suffice ?
4) If yes to 3), would I need to define new tables or alter the current schema ?

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

Deepak