[freeside] PAP questions...

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Thu Jul 24 06:59:21 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:43:01AM -0400, Rob Charles wrote:
> Thanks for your help, I did notice all seemed to go ok when an extra digit
> was entered... I will simply add the extra "0" in front of the bank name
> number.... thanks a bunch....
>
> But I still have this problem of the batch processing... where as I run
> this...
> freeside-daily -p CHEK rob
>
> Ivan??

As I said in my previous message, I've never done "PAP" or electronic
check transactions in Canada.  If I get a customer or sponsor who needs
to do this, I'll look into it (I do gateway integration for my customers
at no extra charge).

Otherwise, you're on your own.  Good luck.  Please contribute any
necessary changes back to the project.

> But I still do not see the table "cust_batch_pay"  populated with the PAP
> info for the client?

I haven't used "cust_pay_batch" in years.  All my current customers use
real-time gateways; see http://420.am/business-onlinepayment/