[freeside] Sign-up Server

freeside at top-consulting.net freeside at top-consulting.net
Wed Jul 16 19:31:35 PDT 2003

Well, I don't have that problem
I can add a package that contains multiple services to a new customer yet
I don't see the package at all on the Signup Server.

I also created a package with a single service but I don't see that either ?

How do I debug this ?

As I mentioned before, I start the sign-up server properly on the Freeside
machine.

[fs_signup_server] Sending init data...
[fs_signup_server] Entering main loop...
[fs_signup_server] Reading (waiting for) signup data...
[fs_signupd] Reading init data...
[fs_signupd] Creating /usr/local/freeside/fs_signupd_socket
[fs_signupd] Entering main loop...

I really get no errors and nothing in the logs either...yet I don't see
the packages!

Anyone ?

Thanks