[freeside] Default Domain

Rick Harby rharby at caarnet.com
Mon Jul 14 10:34:37 PDT 2003

I'd assume Ivan named it that, because it just does an sql query
whenever you do an add, change, or remove. So it's pretty darn close to
real-time, no need to run any external programs to do that export. I've
found when I make a change using it, the updates are applied to the DB
within a second everytime.

Rick