[freeside] freeradius using freeside's database schema

Tony Carter tony at iat.net
Thu Jul 10 17:55:45 PDT 2003

Thanks, but this bring a opens a boat load of questions.
1) Why not? Is this for security reasons?
2) How often do you export?
3) One of our requirements is to allow a user to sign up and have instant
access to our service.
4) If freeradius does not write to the freeside db then how does the session
table get populated (excuse me if I don't truly understand the session
tables true meaning)

TIA,
Tony