Radius Accounting

freeside at top-consulting.net freeside at top-consulting.net
Thu Jul 10 17:12:09 PDT 2003

Hi there!

I have finally managed to get FreeSide working on PostgreSQL 7.3 ( fixed
the 0 length string vs integer table type ) but I am not sure about a
feature I thought I saw available. I properly configured Freeside to
provision accounts in my FreeRadius. That works properly.

My next question is if there is a way in Freeside to properly pull out
account login details from the FreeRadius SQL table and provide an
overview of login time, periods, prices, etc.

Thank you,
George