[freeside] How do i activate the self service...

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Mon Jul 7 19:15:33 PDT 2003

The self-service interface is under development and not yet ready for
non-commercial user-level support.  A announcement will be made when
there is proper documentation and we're ready to field user-level
questions concerning it.  At this time, if you have need of the
self-service functionality, you should become involved in or sponsor
development or documentation, or look into commercial installation
services which include setup of the self-service server.