[freeside] [Freeside] View Configuration - Missing Settings

Vlad vlad at onrampok.com
Tue Feb 11 15:23:35 PST 2003

I've noticed the same problem when I have more than 3 custom invoice
templates configured for invoice events...
After I add the 4th, some elements disappear after I change the
settings. If I have more than 4, practically all the options below the
templates get eaten, including the very tail of the invoice template
itself... maybe there is a weird limit on POST variables size
somewhere..

RedHat Linux 8.0
Freeside 1.4.1beta6
Apache-ASP-2.47