Realtime Gateway when running "Bill Now" usng LinkPoint

Ty Goolman sales at ienai.com
Mon Apr 28 13:45:52 PDT 2003

- Report the exact Freeside version being used.

1.40

- Report if Apache::ASP or HTML::Mason is being used, and the version
number.

Apache::ASP

- Verify that the software Freeside depends on (Apache, Perl, DBI, DBD,
  the database engine, other Perl modules, etc.) are installed and
  working.  Problems installing this software are outside the scope of
  the list.

All installed and working correctly

- Report the version of the OS, Perl, database engine, DBI and DBD

Server Version: Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_08 Perl/v5.8.0
mod_ssl/2.0.44 OpenSSL/0.9.7a FrontPage/5.0.2.2626
DBI 1.35
DBD-mysql-2.1026
DBD-Pg-1.21
psql (PostgreSQL) 7.2.2
AutoLoader.pm 5.59
lperl.pm  2.6.002
LinkPoint.pm 1.6
OnlinePayment.pm v 2.0
Kernel 2.4.18-14

- Report the exact error message, if any, and also the relevant contents
  of Apache's error.log, if applicable.

I get this error when I click the "Bill Now" link

failed: Search pattern not terminatedCompilation failed in require at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/AutoLoader.pm line 93. at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0//FS/cust_bill.pm line 524

I am using the Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint with the latest version of
lperl.pm from LinkPoint.

In the Business:OnlinePayment section of config-view.cgi I have listed
LinkPoint
659336
password