[freeside] Vpopmailrestart

Kevin Ragsdale KevinR at nationsnetwork.com
Tue Sep 24 13:18:25 PDT 2002

Sorry for the repetition - getting old, I guess.  We modified vpopmail.pm so
that after the rsync, the freeside server connects to the mail server via
SSH and runs the command.  I doubt this is the best way to do it, but we
added this line to the end of sub vpopmail_sync:

system('ssh -l vpopmail Host_IP /home/vpopmail/bin/vmkpasswd
nationsnetwork.net');

>--
>_ivan

Thanks again,