[freeside] to Rajiv Bajaj

Rajiv Bajaj rajiv at netmagicsolutions.com
Mon Sep 23 01:37:40 PDT 2002

Hi

Ok, I was getting a database connection error until I edited the DBI
connection code in the following file:

 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/FS/UID.pm

I am using postgres and for some reason the connection line did not work for
me. First backup UID.pm., edit the connection line and see if it works. Also
be warned, I might be completely wrong about this, I do not have much
experience with freeside. Maybe Ivan or someone else on this mailing list
could advise you better.

Regards,

Rajiv Bajaj
www.netmagicsolutions.com