Credit Card and Paper Invoices

James McDonald james at navarette.net
Thu Sep 19 00:18:01 PDT 2002

A (hopefully) quick question regarding invoices. We currently provide both
paper invoices and credit card billing. For credit card payments, we need to
bill on the invoice date. For paper invoices, we mail them 10 days prior to
the invoice date. I have looked a the man page for freeside-daily and
checked the message archive, so I am aware of the "-d" option in
freeside-daily that allows a "pretend date". This would work great for paper
invoices. My question is, is there any way to have this operate only on
those customers with a "BILL" payment type and not those with a "CARD" type?
If all invoices due on a date used with freeside-daily -d are run, then
customer credit cards will be hit 10 days before their due date. We have a
lot of customers who use debit cards and may not have the funds available
earlier.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

James