[freeside] signup.cgi error

Kevin Ragsdale kragsdale3 at cox.net
Tue Sep 10 16:46:20 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristian Hoffmann" <khoff at pc-intouch.com>
To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [freeside] signup.cgi error

> Try copying the sample signup.html file from
> fs_signup/FS-SignupClient/cgi/ to /usr/local/freeside/ on your public
> machine.
>
> I experienced something similar but I thought I fixed it with the changes
> I committed.
>
> -Kristian

Kristian,

Thanks for the information, but I'm getting the same error.  I hope I can
get this figured out, as I'm running out of time to get this implemented -
otherwise we'll have to go with Optigold.

Kevin

> On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 kragsdale3 at cox.net wrote:
>
> > We're moving along to the Signup Server.  When we load the signup.cgi
page, we get the following error:

> >    1.  syntax error at signup.cgi line 548, near "( foreach " (Might be
a runaway multi-line '' string starting on line 543) ,
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/ASP.pm line 1621... see compile error
for rest

> > The system we're running is:
> > Mandrake 8.2
> > Apache 1.3.23
> > mod_perl 1.26
> > mod_ssl 2.8.7
> > perl 5.6.1
> > UserAgent 3.01
> >
> > This is a testing environment, and are running the signup server on the
freeside server (don't worry, it will be on a separate server once in
production).