Vpopmail Export

kragsdale3 at cox.net kragsdale3 at cox.net
Mon Sep 9 12:03:06 PDT 2002

Ivan,

I'm still having trouble with the vpopmail export.  I have configured the mail server for unattended SSH per docs/ssh.html.  I tested this by making sure the textradius export would function as it does on the radius server.  Then I tried the vpopmail export.  The ssh-askpass windows pops up asking for a password for vpopmail at 208.191.26.165, and then I get the following error in Job Queue:

failed: error uploading to vpopmail at 208.191.26.165:/home/vpopmail/domains/ : exit status: 16777215, STDERR: / GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager: / Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed. / Permission denied, please try again. / / GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager: / Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed. / Permission denied, please try again. / / GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager: / Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed. / Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive). / rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes read so far) / rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(151) , STDOUT: at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/FS/part_export/vpopmail.pm line 212.

Do I need to generate a key for a different user?  What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Kevin Ragsdale