[freeside] Exporting vpopmail and Bank of America Processing

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Thu Sep 5 02:11:00 PDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 07:57:06PM -0500, Kevin Ragsdale wrote:

> My other point of confusion is exporting vpopmail information.  I enter the
> IP address of the server under Export host, the directory, and the uid and
> gid.  I'm not exactly sure what to enter for vpopmail machine.  I have tried
> an IP address, and a FQDN, but I get the following error each time:
>
> Error:  Illegal (domain) machine:
>
> Can anyone help me out?

I don't think the vpopmail export was extensively tested after I
converted Jeff's code to a new-style export.  His code worked, any
bogosity is my fault. :)  The `voppmail machine' field is extraneous and
never should have been there.  Try 1.4.1 (I'll have a beta out soon) or
get FS/FS/part_export.pm and FS/FS/part_export/vpopmail.pm from CVS.