[freeside] Incomplete Package List on Customer Add Page

James McDonald james at navarette.net
Mon Nov 4 12:10:58 PST 2002

It's not that important, it just seems a bit inconsistent. I've had to
train my users around this issue, as it doesn't seem to make sense that
there would be a different set of packages available when creating a
customer vs editing the record afterward. Is there a specific reason
that it was implemented this way?